The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is US citizens and Non-citizens within commuting area of Picatinny Arsenal, NJ or individuals willing to move to this geographic location at their own expense or are still able to commute to this location on a daily basis. Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) Preference eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.Learn more about this agency
For full position description, please follow this Link
- Assist with the operation of the pool, oversees the work of assigned lifeguards and monitors compliance with facility policies.
- Under direction of the pool supervisor, employ safety rules for the protection of the guest. Responsible for life guarding guest in attendance at the assigned aquatic facility.
- Rescues swimmers and administers first aid as required.
- Tactfully warns patrons who repeatedly disregard safety rules, and follow facility Standard Operating Procedures for disciplinary actions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/557304300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.