About the Position: Serves as Project Engineer and Contracting Officers Representative (COR) responsible for the enforcement of contract requirements for all assigned contracts.This position is dedicated to the Veterans Affairs (VA) Canandaigua construction program in Canandaigua, NY.Learn more about this agency
This position is being filled under the Expedited Hiring Authority (EHA) for Defense Acquisition Workforce Positions in accordance with 10 USC § 1705(g).
- Serves as Project Engineer, Contracting Officer Representative (COR) responsible for the enforcement of contract requirements for all assigned contracts.
- Analyze project and contract schedules and performance to identify critical activities, sequences, and timelines.
- Conducts negotiation with contractors.
- Reviews Quality Assurance reports for compliance and accuracy.
- Exercises a thorough knowledge of contract administration, engineering and construction standards, practices, criteria and policies.
- Consult with representatives to determine and recommend innovative and improved schedule solutions.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to occasionally travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/557173700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.