This is a Direct Hire Open Continuous for Nurse (Outpatient) for the Outpatient-Nursing department at the Whiteriver Service Unit and will report to the Supervisory Nurse onsite. Nurse performs care to assess acute and chronic conditions, recognize, identify and interpret serious situations; administer therapeutic measures; such as medication, intravenous fluids, etc.Learn more about this agency
- Performs professional nursing care of medical, surgical, orthopedic patients.
- Administers therapeutic measures such as medications, intravenous fluids, etc.
- Operates and monitors specialized equipment.
- Performs administrative and clinical duties.
- Ability to function as a team leader and provide guidance, direction, and training to ancillary staff.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/557069800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.