The Supervisory Program Manager (Data Analytics) position is located in the Office of Inspector General, Office of Investigations and is responsible for developing, coordinating and conducting data analytics to support data-driven administrative decisions. OIG's mission is to promote economy, efficiency, and effectiveness and prevent fraud, waste, and abuse in GSA's programs and operations.Learn more about this agency
The incumbent of this position serves as the Supervisory Program Manager (Data Analytics) and principal representative of the Office of the Assistant Inspector General for Investigations. The incumbent manages the Data Analytics Unit within the Office of Investigations, Intelligence Division and is responsible for:
- Overseeing data analytics to include statistical sampling, risk modeling, and data mining research to support OIG's mission to promote economy, efficiency, and effectiveness and prevent fraud, waste, and abuse in GSA's programs.
- Directly supervises Investigations staff, establishes systems for monitoring and measuring program accomplishments, and holds them accountable for the management and administration of their respective functional areas.
- Design and develop software applications to use in a data analytics environment. Using those applications, identify and analyze data and information from multiple sources to support the mission of the OIG.
- Present analytic findings to the organization through understandable reports and visualizations.
- Discuss analytic findings to customers and leadership.
Occasional travel - 25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/557017300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.