The Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars is the living, national memorial to President Wilson established by an Act of Congress in 1968 & headquartered in Washington, D.C. The Center provides an essential link between the policy & academic communities by creating programs & communication opportunities that examine current & emerging challenges confronting the United States and the world. It is a non-partisan/non-advocacy institution supported by both public & private funds.Learn more about this agency
The vacancy announcement is extended to February 11, 2020. Applicants that previously applied do not need to reapply.
Applicants are highly encouraged to read the entire vacancy announcement prior to applying.
This position is located in the External Relations Office and is responsible for Wilson Center’s marketing program including the strategy, design and execution of all global brand, email, social, event, product and fundraising marketing campaigns and the management of the Wilson Center’s CRM/email marketing system.
The Digital Marketing and Design Specialist will work with the External Relations team and will be responsible for the following major duties and responsibilities:
- Provide strategy and operational management of day-to-day email marketing campaign execution, including planning, targeting, set-up, testing, execution, reporting and optimization.
- Manage and administer the Wilson Center’s CRM/email marketing system, Every Action, developing operational processes, providing technical support, training, and consultation to staff users on a variety of email, social, event, product and fundraising marketing campaigns. Keep up-to-date on new developments with the system; administer user accounts.
- Collaborate with program stakeholders to create and execute dynamic email, social, event, product and fundraising marketing campaigns. Deliver highly-targeted/segmented marketing campaigns, lifecycle emails, retention/reactivation programs, and loyalty building communications.
- Regularly report on email, social, event, product and fundraising marketing campaign performance, offering analysis on what the data means and how we can improve the Center’s digital marketing efforts.
- Manage the Center’s Google Analytics account and assist with the Google AdWords account.
- Provide back-up support for maintenance of the wilsoncenter.org website and administration of the website content management system.
- Assist team with broader digital marketing strategy and implementing projects as desired and perform other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will be a talented, driven, multitasking marketer, experienced in driving successful digital campaigns with an international reach, who blends email expertise with an analytical mind and a demonstrated interest in foreign policy and global affairs.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/556969200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.