The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is the commuting area of Fort Stewart, GA. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
This position is located at Marne Lanes, Fort Stewart, GA.
To better expedite the hiring process, we recommend including full contact information (name, address, phone number, email, etc.) for professional and personal references on your resume.
- Performs a variety of tasks having several steps or a sequence of tasks that requires attention to work operations in a kitchen or dining area following established procedures.
- Sets up cafeteria lines, steam-tables, dining room tables, and side service stands with hot and cold food items including meats, vegetables, salads, desserts, bread, butter, and beverages; replenishes as necessary.
- Serves food by order and proper proportion. Break down and cleans tables and area when meal is finished and returns dishes and food to the kitchen area.
- Brews coffee according to the number of servings required.
- Assembles or toss fresh fruit and green salads in quantity using prepared dressings and portions into standard serving sizes.
- Makes cold sandwiches using prepared ingredients. Washes tables and counters.
- Operates, break downs, and cleans all equipment assigned to the area for food preparation. Clean kitchen equipment such as worktables, sinks and refrigerators.
- Scrapes, soaks, scours, and scrubs heavy cooking utensils such as mixing bowls or pots. Separates food waste and trash from dishes, glasses, and silverware.
- Loads dishwashers. Stores cleaned dishes, glasses and silverware. Sweeps and mops kitchen floors. Cleans exhaust vents, hoods, windows, ceilings, and walls.
- Cleans and sanitizes trash cans; disposes of trash. May unload and store food from delivery trucks.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/556960900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.