This position is part of the US International Development Finance Corporation.The incumbent is responsible for both operations and policy related to employee and labor relations, and performance management, as an adviser and consultant to management of the DFC.Learn more about this agency
- As ER Program Manager, handle a broad range of conduct/ performance problems, serve as an adviser to managers on interpretation of ER policy and procedures, and handle administrative investigations.
- As LR Program Manager, serve as the principal focal point providing LR advisory services on DFC-wide issues, and serve as the technical authority on developing policies, processes and guidelines for the operation of the DFC LR program.
- Assess potential impact/ precedent setting implications of pending disputes before third-party authorities.
- Resolve unfair labor practice charges, arbitration of grievances, resolutions of negotiability issues, and conformance of labor agreements with applicable laws.
- Respond to requests for interpretations of new regulations or laws on LR policies and/or significant deviations from standard practices. Maintain program oversight and develop methods of measurement of program success.
- As Performance Management Manager, manage the performance cycle (planning, feedback, and review) for both GS and Senior Level (executive) staff, prepare employee/management notices, conduct briefings, and ensure timely performance plan actions.
- Provide training, coaching, and guidance to employees and managers. Coordinate all end of year performance appraisals and awards.
- As Awards Program Manager, oversee the processing of all awards, including reviewing/recommending approval of awards assuring that procedural requirements are met, and manage the annual performance award payout.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/556931000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.