The incumbent is an Information Technology (IT) Specialist, Systems Administration (SYSADMIN) who managing and improving the Infrastructure from solution innovation and flexibility to implementation and ongoing management that provides improved business focus, enhanced customer service, and increased operational effectiveness with a cost-effective infrastructure.Learn more about this agency
This is a Bargaining Unit position.
As the IT Specialist (SysAdmin) in this position, you will:
- Provide and coordinate management of communications and computing platforms, including Network Services, Desktop Support and Data Center Management to help achieve operating mission, and deliver services to users.
- Plan, and coordinate installation, tests, operation, troubleshoots, and maintenances of hardware and software systems related to O365.
- Plan and schedule the installation of new or modified hardware, operating systems, and applications related to O365.
- Review, analyze, and plan of systems projects, and conversions to implement the strategic architecture for Infrastructure Management.
- Maintain close liaison with other offices, including those within the organization, to develop helpful professional relationships.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/556914300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.