About the Position: This position is located at the U.S. Army Communications-Electronics Command (CECOM); the Army's materiel integrator for command, control, communications, computers, cyber, intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (C5ISR) readiness; supporting our Soldiers' ability to protect our Nation and way of lifeLearn more about this agency
This position is being filled under the Expedited Hiring Authority (EHA) for Defense Acquisition Workforce Positions in accordance with 10 USC § 1705(g).
- Plans, manages and directs the administrative and/or technical work of the organization.
- Makes decisions on work problems and administrative proposals, and coordinates with others within and outside the activity on program accomplishment and collaborative efforts.
- Assigns work to lower level supervisors, team leaders and/or employees, establishes project goals and priorities.
- Identifies where program or personnel adjustments are needed.
- Develops individual performance plans for subordinate employees, conducts performance reviews.
- Develops budget estimates, assesses long term needs, and recommends appropriate solutions.
- Approves expenses associated with the purchase of goods and services, travel, etc.
- Manages human resources for a large organization.
- Manages budget execution for a large organization.
- Plans future budget requirements for a large organization.
- Manages software license acquisition.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/556777700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.