You will serve as the Requirements Branch Head, Public Works Department, Camp Lemonnier, Djibouti, Africa, of Naval Facilities Engineering Command Atlantic.Learn more about this agency
** Salary listed above does not include locality pay. Locality adjustment will be determined by duty location once a selection has been made.**
This position may be filled as a temporary reassignment or temporary promotion.
- Provide full range of administrative and technical supervisory duties (assigns work, manages priorities, appraises performance, etc.).
- Provides direct supervision for Requirements Branch of PWD.
- Receive customer requests for emergency/urgent/routine service and project work.
- Review customer requests for emergency/urgent/routine service and project work, induct into CMMS (Maximo) database, and provide all pertinent data.
- Using information from the customer and management tools, determine the importance of the service work or project relative to financial and mission factors.
- Coordinate with the customer and provide support to the Facilities Engineering and Acquisition Division (FEAD) through the WIB to determine the best method to acquire or construct the requested work using a contracting authority tool that provides the best value to the Government and supports the work requirements.
- Develop, implement, and maintain WIB standardized processes and quality standards for execution of work requests, development of work packages, and completion of other major Public Works products.
- Facilitate effective relationships and processes between customers and government team members to ensure products and services are properly provided on schedule and within budget.
- Track and update work status within NAVFAC management systems (INFADs, Maximo, eProject, eContract etc.) to ensure up-to-date execution status and proper work order close out.
- Fully understands NAVFAC PWD processes and ensures Requirements Branch Team serves as the expert liaison between the PWD and its customers in educating them on procedures and processes, keeping them informed on status of all work affecting their mission, and helping them set realistic expectations.
- The Requirements Branch Head, with support of FMS staff, develops and maintains the PWD MEP (Maintenance Execution Plan), MAP (Maintenance Action Plan), and LRMP (Long Range Maintenance Plan).
- Manages and administers the ICAP (Infrastructure Condition Assessment Program) for the PWD.
- Administers the CBMM (Condition Based Maintenance Management) program for the PWD in accordance with the NAVFAC P-501 guidance.
- Ensures that subordinates are fully knowledgeable on all aspects of their facilities, what function they perform in the overall mission of their customers, the priorities of those customers, and how to assist them in articulating their facility requirements.
76% or greater - This position is 100% TDY to Camp Lemonnier, Djibouti, Africa and requires travel 76% or more of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/556775300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.