The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is for U.S. Citizens and Non-Citizens residing within a 50 mile radius of West Point, NY. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
This position is located at the West Point Golf Course.
- Assists the facility manager in the management of the Golf Activity. Recommends and carries out instructions and directives as necessary to operate a fluid, profit generating business activity with a fluctuating customer base.
- Reviews programs to identify strengths and weaknesses. Recommends or carries out corrective measures as appropriate.
- Evaluates success in terms of profitability, customer satisfaction and mission accomplishment. Reviews financial reports, plans, costs and budget.
- Ensures the safeguarding of the facility and assets. Assists the manager in the marketing and promotion of the Golf Activity.
- Provides golf instructions to individuals and groups. Assists in the scheduling and conducting of golf related activities and tournaments.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/556758700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.