This position is located in the Monroe/Blount County FSA Office, in Madisonville, Tennessee.Learn more about this agency
This position is employed by the local Farm Service Agency (FSA) committee(s).
- Responsible for directing and managing program and administrative operations for one or more counties.
- Carrying out permanent and ad hoc farm bill programs and policies established by USDA as well as crop insurance operations under policies established by the Risk Management Agency (RMA).
- May perform farm loan program assignments based on authorities delegated.
- Performing office and field activities as needed to accomplish program objectives.
- Managing and directs activities of subordinate staff.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/556705100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.