The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is US Citizens and Non-citizens within commuting area of Picatinny Arsenal, NJ. This area includes Morris, Passiac, Essex, Union, Somerset, Hunterdon, Warren and Sussex counties. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
- Set up cafeteria lines, steam-tables, dining room tables, and side service stands with hot and cold food items including meats, vegetables, salads, desserts, bread, butter, and beverages; replenish as necessary.
- Performs a variety of tasks having several steps or a sequence of tasks that requires attention to work operations in a kitchen or dining area following established procedures.
- Serves food by order and proper proportion. Break down and cleans tables and area when meal is finished and returns dishes and food to the kitchen area.
- Assembles or toss fresh fruit and green salads in quantity using prepared dressings and portions into standard serving sizes.
- Operates, break downs, and cleans all equipment assigned to the area for food preparation.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/556667200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.