This is an open continuous announcement; applicants will be reviewed and referred on a bi-weekly basis; the announcement will remain open until the position is filled. The first cut-off for consideration will be January 29, 2020.Learn more about this agency
Work Schedule: Various tours; 9:00am-9:30pm, 11:00am-11:30pm
Financial Disclosure Report: Not required
- Incumbent is responsible for working collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team and discuss concerns and issues of an ED patient with patient and family.
- Incumbent develops realistic and measurable outcomes for identified patient needs and evaluates patient's progress toward outcomes and revises plan of care when appropriate.
- Incumbent will initiate crisis intervention measures and perform in nursing care emergencies.
- Incumbent will work on an interdisciplinary team. Establish interdisciplinary interactions with physicians and other health care professionals. Plan, coordinate, and utilize available staff to accomplish patient care workload.
- Assumes responsibility for the assessment and care of patients appropriate to the age, gender, and ethnicity of the patient.
- Respects dignity and confidentiality of patient serving as an advocate as necessary and provides a safe and secure environment for the patient
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/556601400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.