About the Position: The District is located near downtown Jacksonville with easy access to a major interstate highway, flexi-time work schedule with credit hour option, workspace cubicles in corporate business setting with security, free parking with shuttle bus service, eating facilities within building and nearby, onsite ATMs. More information about the Jacksonville District is located at http://www.saj.usace.army.mil/Learn more about this agency
- Serves as Architect-Engineer (A-E) Contract Manager in the A-E Contract Administration Section in the Technical Services Branch.
- Uses a highly developed knowledge of planning, engineering, and contract administration concepts, principals, and practices to manage A-E contracts for Civil Works projects.
- Assists in acquisition planning and prepares Commerce Business Daily announcements for solicitation of A-E contracts.
- Participates in evaluating the capabilities, technical competence, specialized experience, and past performance of A-E firms to determine whether they are qualified to perform required services.
- Develops the A-E Contract Scope of Work (SOW) and other applicable contract documents for assigned projects.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/556560100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.