This is a NAF position with the 17th Force Support Squadron, located at The Angelo Inn on Goodfellow AFB, San Angelo, Texas.Learn more about this agency
This position is considered Regular Part-Time (RPT). You are guaranteed 20 hours, but has the potential to work up to 40 hours/week. You may be required to work nights, weekends and holidays. As a RPT employee, you are eligible to earn annual/sick leave and sign up for benefits, to include Health/Dental and Life Insurance, 401k and NAF Retirement.
- Operate approximately 1 to 4 washer extractors ranging from 60-100 pound capacity of which most all are computerized and hooked up to automated additive dispensary lines.
- Operates approximately 1 to 4 gas heated dryers ranging from 75-120 pound capacity. Will also operate a small piece folder, automatic folder ad flatwork ironer.
- Removes wet loads from washer and places in basket by lots and places into dryers exercising care and judgement with regard to overloading and distributing articles in cylinder so as to avoid scorching of items.
- Operates government vehicle up to one ton on a regular basis and reoccurring bases. Makes daily linen pick-up and delivery throughout transient facilities. Receives soiled linen, verifies count, and sorts linen by type. Delivers furniture, appliances, supplied, etc., as required.
- Maintains a record of all linen processed, to include but not limited to, daily pick-up and deliveries by building, monthly totals of linen processed, monthly and semi-annual inventories, salvages, and deliveries of new linen. Recommends quantities to purchase to replenish stock.
If interested in applying for this position you may preview the online application: https://apply.usastaffing.gov/ViewQuestionnaire/10695905
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/556481400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.