About the Position: This position is in the Defense Civilian Intelligence Personnel System (DCIPS). Employees occupying DCIPS positions are in the Excepted Service and must adhere to U.S. Code, Title 10, as well as Department of Defense Instruction 1400.25. This position is located with the Directorate for Readiness and Operations (DRO), Sustainment Support, Plans and Operations Division at Aberdeen Proving Ground located adjacent to Aberdeen, Harford County, MD.Learn more about this agency
- Coordinates, or performs complex functions and tasks involving the development, evaluation, implementation, or execution of multi-disciplined security countermeasures programs.
- Provides advice and guidance on protection of classified information.
- Responsible for mentorship, review, analysis and evaluation of overall counterintelligence security processes.
- Conducts/coordinates inspections, investigations, inquiries, and assistance visits and provides reports and recommendations for corrective actions.
- Interfaces with government and civil agencies as it relates to the exchange of information or support for security programs.
- Coordinates and interfaces with government and civil agencies as relates to the exchange of information or support for security programs.
- Conducts counterintelligence threat assessments.
- Assist supervisor in workload planning and budgeting, and provides input to personnel management decisions (e.g. promotions, reassignments, awards, etc.).
- Provides general counterintelligence support to include foreign disclosure, personnel security, information and industrial security, and automation security to serviced activities.
25% or less - Performs occasional overtime and temporary duty travel (less than 25%) of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/556469900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.