This position serves as a team leader and recognized expert on surveillance and epidemiologic issues and critical public health problems.Learn more about this agency
As a Lead Epidemiologist you will:
- Serve as a team leader
- Serve as a recognized expert in surveillance and epidemiology for the agency
- Design, plan and initiate surveillance and epidemiologic studies, surveys, and investigations
- Serve as a national or internationally recognized consultant and expert on epidemiological issues on critical problems in the field of epidemiology
- Serve as a project coordinator and recommend resources for surveillance and epidemiologic projects
- Oversee contracts, grants, awards or cooperative agreements with full responsibility for carrying out all required monitoring and management duties
Occasional travel - 10% domestic travel maybe required for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/556463100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.