This is a non-bargaining unit position.Learn more about this agency
This not a (drug) testing designated position (TDP).
This position is located in the Small Business Administration, Office of the Ombudsman in Washington, D.C. The incumbent supports the day-to-day activities of the Ombudsman & the Deputy by performing a variety of confidential and sensitive duties to ensure compliance with all Federal administrative, procedural and regulatory practices.
- Performs a full range of standard and non- standard administrative management assignments and resolves a variety of recurring and non-recurring problems.
- Prepare travel authorizations, travel vouchers, and claims in for the National Ombudsman, Deputy National Ombudsman, and up to 50 Regional Regulatory Fairness Board Members
- Prepares briefings and talking points for National Ombudsman and Deputy National Ombudsman for high level meeting with small business owners, trade associations, and senior government officials.
- Serve as the lead in charge of all meeting logistics for a variety of types and sizes of meetings and events including preparing project plan and ensuring all key milestones are met, and meeting logistics are handled.
- Prepares recommendations and submissions for budget funding, analysis and allocations.
- Establish and monitor system to optimize budget activities and assure their accuracy and completeness.
- Identify the needs of the office and procures those supplies and services necessary for the office to function.
- Conduct property inventory.
- Performs special studies and projects as assigned by the National Ombudsman or Deputy National Ombudsman. These studies/projects may include: case management trends, complaint trends, work flow analysis, workforce utilization, management surveys, space and communication analysis, and methods and procedures analysis as they relate to SOPs requirements.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/556390700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.