The selectee for this position will be located in Camp Lemonnier, Djibouti, Africa of NAVAL FACILITIES ENG COMMAND ATLANTIC.Learn more about this agency
This position is a 100% TDY position at Camp Lemonnier, Djibouti, Africa.
** Above salary does not include locality. Locality adjustment will be determined by duty station location once a selection has been made. **
- Evaluate engineering and architectural items (e.g., designs, drawings, specifications, supporting documents) to determine effectiveness in meeting requirements of shore establishment projects.
- Incumbent participates and/or leads planning teams to develop long, mid, and short range land use/infrastructure planning.
- Processes space management requests and site approval processes for the Installation.
- Serves as a facilities planning criteria expert for the Dept of the Navy, providing criteria guidance to users throughout the Navy, Marine Corps in interpreting and applying UFC-2-000-05N criteria to facilities planning actions and Basic Facility Requirement generation.
- Must be able to explain and defend specific planning criteria to users and to other technical experts and auditors and serve as a technical expert in facilities planning criteria.
- Responsible for providing the client with clear and concise policy and guidance for the orderly and cost effective development of shore facilities.
- Develops and reviews MILCON and special project documents, which requires knowledge of the MILCON and Special Project processes and detailed cost estimating.
76% or greater - This position is 100% TDY to Camp Lemonnier, Djibouti, Africa. You will be expected to travel up to 76% of the time.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/556331600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.