*** Click on the "Learn more about this agency" button below for IMPORTANT information. ***Learn more about this agency
This position is located at the Aberdeen Area Child Development Center (CDC) in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD.
This announcement has a "First cut-off" date of Wednesday, 15 January 2020 (11:59 EST). Eligible candidates that apply after the first cut-off date, may be sent to management if requested by hiring official.
- Receives children, youth, parents, and other visitors in a courteous and professional manner. Answers telephones, ascertains nature of call, and directs caller to appropriate staff.
- Ensures parents, children, youth, and visitors properly sign into the program prior to passing the reception area of the facility. Monitors children?s departure to ensure only authorized individuals remove them from the building.
- Registers/terminates children/youth within the CYS program and/or waiting list database. Utilizes the Child and Youth Management System (CYMS) to record transactions for customers and to enter data into predefined categories for reports and tracking.
- Provides administrative support including mail preparation, copying, distribution, correspondence, memorandums, briefings, Daily Activity Reports, and other requirements for day-to-day operations.
- Articulates policies relating to patron fees, waiting lists, enrollments, terminations, and program events. Coordinates vacancies and reservations for the hourly care program as required.
Occasional travel - Travel to on and off post locations may be required.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/556322200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.