The Library of Congress is accepting applications from people who wish to be considered for employment at the Library under its Selective Placement Program (SPP). It is the policy of the Library to recruit and hire qualified applicants with targeted disabilities by assisting these individuals in obtaining employment consistent with their level of skills and abilities and their capacity for safe and efficient job performance.Learn more about this agency
This announcement may be used to fill one or more vacancies at any time without notification, in any series or grade. Typical job opportunities within the Library can include, but are not limited to, the following occupations:
- Librarian or Library Technician
- Copyright Specialist
- Lawyer or Legal Specialist
- Foreign Law Specialist
- Social Science Analyst
- Foreign Affairs Specialist
- Geographer or Cartographer
- Human Resources
- Administrative Management and Support
- Management or Program Analyst
- Financial Management, Accountant or Budget Analyst
- Congressional Liaison
- Communication and Public Affairs
- Contracts and Procurement
- Information Technology
- Safety and Physical Security Services
Appointment under this program does not confer any promotion eligibility in the position to which the applicant is appointed.
01 - Appointments under this program do not have promotion potential beyond the grade to which the applicant is initially appointed.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/556297300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.