This position is located in the Veterans Administration, Veterans Experience Office (VEO). This initiative is focused on creating a Veteran-centered VA and putting Veterans in control of how, when and where they want to receive service which includes structuring the VA's servicing organizations into a VEO Headquarters component and five District Offices (North Atlantic, Southeast, Midwest, Continental and Pacific) in order to better deliver integrated benefits and service.Learn more about this agency
The first 50 candidates who applied will be considered for referral to the selecting official. Additional candidates in increments of 50 will be referred based on hiring needs.
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Compressed/Flexible Schedule: Not Available
Telework: Telework may be available up to one day per week, based on office policy and needs.
Virtual: Not Available
Position Description/Title/PD#: Supervisory Statistician/#185710
Relocation/Recruitment Incentives: Not Authorized
Financial Disclosure Report: Not Required
Physical Requirements: The work is sedentary. Some work may require periods of walking, standing, bending, or driving a motor vehicle. The incumbent frequently carries research records and other similar materials. Travel may be required.
- Drive a culture of data-driven decision making and performance improvements.
- Collect critical experiential data from Veterans using advanced analytics, artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing, deep learning, and data science.
- Analyze data to provide insights into drivers of Veteran experience.
- Deliver insights to VA leadership.
- Consult with operational stakeholders to drive performance improvements.
Occasional travel - Travel required up to 10% of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/556254000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.