About the Position:Learn more about this agency
This is a Direct Hire Solicitation for Cyber Workforce Positions.
Your resume will not be reviewed for qualifications until a selection is made.
- Monitoring contracts in support of staff activities, and in the case of centralized procurement, administering contracts for area of responsibility (AOR) requirements of the Local Network Enterprise Centers (LNECs).
- Distributing and monitoring completion of Operation Orders (OPORDS) in order to meet and ensure compliance with higher headquarters taskings.
- Managing internal security program, personnel management program, career management program, logistics management program, to include supply/property book and warehouse management as required.
- Providing authoritative program related advice, information, and guidance regarding current and future information systems concepts, doctrines, methods, and practices, operations, technologies.
- Ensuring the optimum operation of resources and quality of service is not compromised as new products are integrated and upgraded into the existing infrastructure and architecture.
- Implementing and recommending appropriate policy and procedures for managers and end users regarding Information Technology acquisition and lifecycle requirements.
- Preparing formal requests for personnel action to fill vacancies; detail, reassign, or promote employees.
- Developing performance plans, and appraising performance.
Occasional travel - Up to 10% Business Travel required.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/556065700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.