The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is Worldwide. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
This position is located at Intramural Sports, Fort Stewart, GA.
To better expedite the hiring process, we recommend including full contact information (name, address, phone number, email, etc.) for professional and personal references on your resume.
- Supports activities and services of the athletics and intramural sports program. Provides oversight of events and tournaments.
- Maintains cleanliness and organization of athletic facilities. Ensures adherence to regulations and safety procedures.
- Monitors condition of, cleans, and performs minor maintenance on athletics equipment.
- Assists in setting up for special events and sports tournaments. Assistants with publicity of events and tournaments and assists with the delivery and placement of posters, flyers, and other promotional material.
- Provides outstanding customer service with an emphasis on courtesy. Assists customers and communicates positively in a friendly manner. Takes action to solve problems quickly.
- Alerts the higher-level supervisor, or proper point of contact for help when problems arise. Adheres to safety regulations and standards.
- Promptly reports any observed workplace hazards, and any injury, occupational illness, and/or property damage resulting from workplace mishaps to the immediate supervisor.
- Adheres to established standards of actively supporting the principles of the EEO program and prevention of sexual harassment.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/555998600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.