Explore a new career with the BLM - where our people are our greatest natural resource.
For additional information about the BLM, please visit Our website.
This position is located at the Denver Federal Center, which is surrounded by Lakewood, Colorado. Information about the Lakewood area can be found at City of Lakewood, Colorado. Information about the Denver area can be found at About Denver.Learn more about this agency
- Plan, perform or lead broad studies to conduct research, gather information and develop in depth reports, recommendations, and justifications on complex issues that arise in HRIS.
- Ensure the security requirements are integrated and/or executed in a way that will result in an acceptable level of risk as documented in the Statement for Auditing Standards, Department of Interior (DOI) Security Controls and Systems Security Plans. Security of HRIS systems includes incident handling, security awareness, continuity of operations, training and education.
- Serve as a liaison with peer level human resources employees, bureau management, Department of Interior (DOI) contacts and intra bureau contacts to develop, deliver and implement policies and programs for the entire BLM.
- Serve as BLM program manager and consultant for HRIS programs and projects. Provide oversight and direction to multiple projects monitoring all aspects including planning, design, scope management, coordination of team, management of deliverables and status reporting.
- Exercise supervisory personnel management responsibilities. Direct, coordinate, and oversee work of a workforce comprised of federal employees. Advise staff regarding policies, procedures, and directives of higher level management or headquarters.
Occasional travel - Minimal travel required.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/555753300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.