This announcement is issued under the Direct Hire Authority (DHA) to recruit for positions for which there is a critical hiring need. Selectee(s) will receive a career or career-conditional appointment in the competitive service and may be required to serve a one year probationary period.
Who May be Considered:
- U.S. Citizens
- View common definitions of terms found in this announcement.
Joining the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) means being part of the team focused on securing the Nation's physical and cyber infrastructure against threats to public health and safety, economy, and national security. Within CISA, the Office of the Director provides leadership to the Agency's efforts to defend civilian networks, secure federal facilities, manage systemic risk to National critical functions, and work with stakeholders to raise the security baseline of the Nation's cyber and physical infrastructure.
Visit www.dhs.gov/cisa to learn more about CISA and how you can be part of the team to Defend Today; Secure Tomorrow.
In this position, you will be responsible for supporting and assisting the Director of Enterprise Governance with developing and evaluating long and short-term IT strategic planning. Typical work assignments include:
- Providing input and assists in developing technology strategies, road map and target architectures to enable the required mission outcome.
- Evaluating new and emerging technologies meeting mission needs, and recommending new practices to accommodate the changing technology.
- Developing recommendations for resolution of complex program, project, technical, and resource issues.
- Preparing and presenting status, progress, issues analyses, information reports, and presentations.
- Supporting data management efforts incorporating the National Information Exchange Model (NIEM) framework promoting optimal information sharing and interoperability for capture of exchange requirements, process models, business rules, domain data models, eXtensible Markup Language (XML) Schemas, and sample XML instances.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/555708500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.