The incumbent serves as a web content manager for the OIG, and is responsible for providing high-level staff support to senior management official, providing direct support to and serving as a web analyst and content administrator of the OIG’s external web site and intranet web sites.Learn more about this agency
As the Office of Inspector General (OIG) for the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), we remain an independent and objective organization, conducting and supervising audits, evaluations, and investigations relating to the Department's programs and operations. We promote economy, efficiency, and effectiveness in these programs and operations as we also strive to prevent and detect fraud, abuse, and mismanagement. We are committed to keeping the HUD Secretary, Congress, and our stakeholders fully and currently informed about challenges and deficiencies and the necessity for and progress of corrective actions. We invite you to join HUD OIG, where we are guided by five shared core values of accountability, courage, respect, stewardship, and trust. These core values serve as the framework for all of our work.
As a Program Analyst, you will:
- Be responsible for the management, analysis and reporting associated with the HUD OIG website and social media program.
- Provide professional writing and editing services to the Communications Division, and other divisions within OIG.
- Serve as an authority responsible for performing operations analysis and program management tasks on issues which require broad expertise and coordination.
- Serve as an expert on management theories and techniques in order to study and analyze organizational and communications related methods, procedures and processes utilized by the OIG.
- Coordinate the design, development, implementation, and evaluation of quality, long range initiatives for the Communications Division.
Occasional travel - Travel may be required.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/555647700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.