The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is for U.S. Citizens and Non-Citizens residing within a 30 mile radius of West Point, NY. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
This position is located at the Army Community Recreation Division at Victor Constant Ski Area.
- Sets up glasses, silverware, dishes, trays, napkins, condiments, and cold menu items such as salads, desserts, bread, and cold beverages on a serving line or tables. Removes dishes and trays from tables after meals. Washes tables and counters.
- Prepares food by sorting, washing, peeling and cutting fresh fruit and vegetables.
- Operates, break down, and cleans all equipment assigned to the area for food preparation. Cleans kitchen equipment such as worktables, sinks and refrigerators.
- Separates food waste and trash from dishes, glasses and silverware. Loads and operates dishwashers. Stores clean dishes, glasses and silverware.
- Vacuums and shampoos carpets; sweeps and mops kitchen floors. Cleans windows and washes walls. Cleans and sanitizes trash cans; disposes of trash. Performs other duties as assigned.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/555546400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.