These positions will be located within the Great Plains Area / Indian Health Service. There MAY NOT be immediate vacancies at all locations. Interested applicants should check with the local Administrative Office concerning immediate employment needs. The primary function of these positions is to provide comprehensive dental care.Learn more about this agency
- Independently examine, diagnose, and treat commonly encountered dental diseases or dental health problems.
- Diagnose mal-occlusions, and pathological or irregular conditions and ensure proper referral of patients for evaluation or specialty care.
- Provide all appropriate dental disease prevention measures for each patient treated.
- Ensure appropriate medical records are maintained and updated in a timely manner.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of public relations with other health disciplines and tribal health groups, as well as the community.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/555514400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.