These positions will be located within the Great Plains Area/Indian Health Service. There MAY NOT be immediate vacancies at all locations. Interested applicants should check with the local Administrative Office concerning immediate employment needs. The primary function of these positions is to provide comprehensive medical care.Learn more about this agency
- Analyze and interpret patients' histories, symptoms, physical findings, or diagnostic information to develop appropriate diagnoses.
- Develop treatment plans based on scientific rationale, standards of care, and professional practice guidelines.
- Diagnose or treat acute health care problems such as illnesses, infections, and injuries.
- Prescribe medications based on efficacy, safety, dosage and frequencies.
- Educate patients about self-management of acute or chronic illnesses, tailoring instructions to patients' individual circumstances.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/555510400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.