About the Position: This position is located in the US Army Corps of Engineers, South Pacific Division area of responsibility. Work will be performed on the Southwest Border. Serves as a senior project manager and is responsible for program quality and goals, timely action on program directives, budget and cost schedules, and development of management controls.Learn more about this agency
This is an open continuous announcement.
The first cut-off date is 1/6/2020.
Other certificates may be issued as needed.
- Maintains responsibility and performs oversight for the assigned program.
- Confers with key representatives from outside agencies to obtain information and data concerning assigned program and projects.
- Attends regional, national or other meetings and conferences with representatives of HQUSACE, other Divisions, and Districts, and agency representatives.
- Implements corporate decisions, guidance, laws, regulations, and policy in the development of projects and intermediate products in support of the projects.
- Negotiates and integrates all District functions (i.e., planning, design, cost engineering, construction, real estate, contracting, etc.), agencies needs and other agencies commitments in support of projects into comprehensive management plans.
- Controls and manages project milestones and budgets from planning through construction and initial operations.
- Allocates project funds via work orders to District elements, consistent with progress attained.
- Keeps agencies fully informed of project progress, issues and their resolution, and any impacts on costs.
50% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/555440900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.