This position is located in the United States Mint, Office of the Director, Office of the Chief Administrative Officer, Information Technology Directorate (ITD), Infrastructure and Operations Support Division (IOSD), Branch as assigned.Learn more about this agency
If you do not meet any of the categories listed above, you may wish to apply under announcement 20-MINT-106-P, which is open for any U.S. citizen to apply. Please refer to that announcement for details on open period, eligibility, and how to apply.
As a Supervisory Information Technology Specialist (Infrastructure Branch Chief), you will,
- Exercise delegated authority to oversee the overall planning, direction, and timely execution of IT initiatives and operations for the branch.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day IT operations, provide restoration of IT services, own and manage IT incidents through their lifecycle, and provide thorough and effective communication to users and management.
- Establish program goals and objectives and develop and approve multiyear and long-range work plans and policies, as well as manage the overall work to enhance achievement of the branch’s goals and objectives.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and oversight on enterprise projects and initiatives to deliver IT services and capabilities including the development and maintenance of business case and justification documentation, project management plans and documentation, and support and training plans and documentation.
- Represent the branch and the division on IT program initiatives, committees, and study efforts pertaining to assigned program area, services, and operations, and provide liaison and pertinent information to internal and external stakeholders.
Occasional travel - Occasional travel may be required.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/555436400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.