Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below for IMPORTANT additional information.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to perform day to day control and management involving the formulation, execution and/or analysis of the organization's budget and funding requirements.
- Serve as the functional point of contact for day-to-day budget/financial issues
- Perform budget formulation work involving review and preparation of budget estimates and financial plans. Perform budget execution and administration work involving the monitoring of obligations incurred and the actual expenditures of funds
- Provide advice, assistance, and guidance on budgeting and related information and conducting analyses, reviews, and special studies of budget and/or related information
- Use budgetary and other automated system(s) and computer-generated products in accomplishing budgeting/funding assignments
- Plan, organize, and direct budget activities, ensuring organization comply with legal and regulatory requirements and meet unit equipment and specialized training needs
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/554863900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.