Defense Human Resources Agency's mission is to provide program support, information management, and administrative services to the DoD Components on human resource matters and to collect, archive and provide management information, research and analysis of human resources and other related functional area databases for the DoD.Learn more about this agency
As an IT Specialist (Plcypln) at the GS-2210-9/11/12 some of your typical work assignments may include:
- Responsible for contributing to the organization's enterprise Information Technology goals and objectives, metrics methods and concepts used in developing policies and plans, capital planning process and in evaluating the accomplishing Information Technology goals and objectives.
- Identifies and defines business and technical requirements as applied to design in evaluating new industry trends and in analyzing the IT systems potential on network and data infrastructure.
- Develops new methods, approaches and procedures in evaluating and testing systems.
- Conduct analyses and recommend resolutions on new or enhanced approaches to delivering Information technology services.
- Supports with the development, acquisition, testing, product improvement and fielding of assigned Information Technology systems in determining business objectives impact on customers internal and external constraints.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/554860700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.