The primary purpose of this position is to provide full technical and administrative supervision of the Outpatient Services. This position is located in Chinle Service Unit, Division of Nursing, Outpatient Department, Family Practice Clinic, Chinle, Arizona.Learn more about this agency
- Responsible for supervisory, managing, planning, evaluating, analyzing, and directing the functions of the Outpatient Department; responsible for work planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating subordinates.
- Approves and disapproves annual and sick leave.
- Trains, develops, and orientates subordinates.
- Acts as Infection Control Nurse and collaborates with Infection Control department.
- Collaborates with all providers to establish unit objectives that are consistent with the goals and missions of the agency.
- Provides comprehensive nursing care to patients when needed to supplement staffing or during emergencies or crisis utilizing the nursing process.
- Performs the full range of patient care duties and assess medical legal implications.
- Develops, monitors, and reviews performance evaluation for subordinates
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/554666700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.