You will serve as a SUPERVISORY MANAGEMENT ANALYST in the NAVSUP WSS of NAVSUP WEAPON SYSTEMS SUPPORT.Learn more about this agency
- You will assign, plan, organize, coordinate and direct, directly or indirectly, the work of six Division heads and approximately 60 other employees, ranging in grade from GS-05 to GS-14, as well as five military personnel and 10+ Contractors.
- You will provide administrative, managerial and technical direction to personnel, directs and controls all special projects assigned and ensures that all missions and functions of the Directorate are carried out in the best interest of the Navy.
- You will develops and establish Command administrative policy and guidelines in relation to the management of subordinate Command Staff Departments.
- You will be responsible for management of interpretive services for NAVSUP WSS employees, including overseeing contract management for services.
- You will manage and prioritize the workload for administrative and protocol requirements for the command, primarily through the administrative staff located in the Command Operations Directorate.
- You will serve as back up to the Director in all Command Operations matters, including representation at the NAVSUP WSS Board of Directors Meetings.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position, less than 25%.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/554149300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.