The position in the Spaceport Future Projects Branch at the Kennedy Space Center serves as a Customer Advocate coordinating and integrating all activities associated with providing Spaceport users with products and services necessary to perform spacecraft and launch vehicle processing, including but not limited to, facility development and modernization, significant hazardous operations, testing, technical integration, launch and landing.Learn more about this agency
- Provides leadership in developing concepts, policies, and procedures for future development and advancement of KSC's vision as a multi-user Spaceport.
- Builds comprehensive plans and products for developing a Spaceport that can be viable, sustainable, and scalable to meet future space business demands.
- Ensures KSC Spaceport Integration services and products are provided to meet Programmatic customer requirements and expectations.
- Serves as a liaison between KSC, Commercial partners, and non-NASA Government partners as a single focal point for developing, integrating and ensuring execution of complex integrated support plans for meeting customers' requirements.
- Provides expertise in engineering and technical integration while collaborating with financial,legal,procurement,contracts,and agreement development personnel in order to ensure compliant procedures are used in the execution of Customers' agreements.
- Understands and adheres to laws, regulations and Agency and Center policies, ensuring compliant procedures are used to satisfy customers' requests.
- Communicates and advocates for Customers' requirements in the Spaceport Integrated Master Scheduling (SIMS) process.
- Works to identify and resolve any potential conflicts through collaboration with other Customer Advocates and Spaceport Integration team mates, service providers, and Spaceport users.
Occasional travel - Travel may be required for training or other work-related duties
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/554144100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.