The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is Local recruiting area (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
This position is located at Pentagon Athletic Center
To better expedite the hiring process, we recommend including full contact information (name, address, phone number, email, etc.) for professional and personal references on your resume.
- Oversees, monitors, and manages Recreation Aids
- Informs higher level supervisors of the needs to revise tour of duty schedules to meet the work requirements of the mission
- Supports and explains management programs and procedures to subordinates
- Ensures all staff completes mandatory training requirements on time
- Provides input for employee performance standards
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/553864300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.