The incumbent serves as the Senior Advisor on all administrative management matters of the Antitrust Division, serving as the Executive Office's chief management liaison, directly handling management and coordination of special projects, conferences, and other complex and wide-ranging administrative tasks, to include planning and execution of programs for the Division.Learn more about this agency
ResponsibilitiesAs a the Senior Advisor in the Executive Office responsibilities will include:
- Advising and assisting the Executive Office in carrying out program priorities.
- Serving as a point of contact and intermediary with EXO leadership, EXO supervisors and managers, and the Justice Management Division, on internal and external management issues affecting the Division's programs and activities.
- Developing internal policies and procedures to assure coordinated, timely action in assigned administrative areas.
- Writing and preparing reports and presentations on program planning and evaluation; and identifying and proposing solutions to management problems of major importance to planning program direction.
- Designing and conducting a wide variety of comprehensive studies and detailed analyses of complex functions and processes related to long-range planning.
- Ensuring critical administrative services are implemented timely and accurately in support of Division and Departmental strategic objectives and goals, which entails implementation of organizational goals, policies, programs, procedures, and obtaining legal counsel to ensure ATR policy, procedures, and practices comply with established regulations.
- Defining, establishing, and directing organizational focus on challenging and highly complex programs that cross ATR's boundaries and promulgates solutions.
- Assessing and providing strategic direction for the development of Division policies and procedures.
- Defining, integrating and implementing strategic direction for the resolution of critical problems.
- Serving as an authoritative source of consultation for other Division managers and program specialists on ATR and EXO internal policies and procedures.
- Serving as the Executive Office point-of-contact for Congressional oversight. Receiving, tracking, monitoring, and processing incoming correspondence, invitations, and meeting requests (internal and external), working with Division managers, subject matter experts, and the Office of the Assistant Attorney General to gain insight as to appropriate responses.
- Supervising subordinate secretarial and clerical staff, ensuring that the administrative and clerical services required for a smooth and efficient operation are provided.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/553707700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.