The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is US Citizens & Non-Citizens living in the commuting area or willing to move to commuting area on your own expense and military Spouse moving into the area within 30 days.Learn more about this agency
This position is located at McCoy's Community Center.
Announcement will have a first cutoff date of December 12, 2019 and applicants that submit a complete application packet prior to that date and found eligible maybe given first consideration.
- Assists the Business Manager in directing the operations and supervision of multiple food serve facilities.
- Orients new employees to work situations, compliance with health and safety standards, proper use and storage of tools and equipment. Checks work in progress to ensure compliance with established methods.
- Orders and receives supplies, stores and stocks supply items in all assigned facilities.
- Responsible for cleaning, inventory, stocking and organizing each facility on a daily basis.
- Performs food service facilities and cashiering duties as required.
- Completes cash reports, and makes daily deposits.
- Provides administrative support as needed.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/553596500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.