As a Supervisory Information Technology Specialist, you will serve as the Director of the Office of Information Management (IM). The purpose of this position is to lead, manage and direct information management disciplines and services including enterprise architecture, business intelligence services, data analytics, data quality, and data warehouse services.
Learn more about this agency
As a Supervisory IT Specialist, you will:
- Lead manage and direct information management disciplines and services including records management, enterprise architecture, business intelligence services, data analytics, data quality, and data warehouse services in support on NHTSA’s business programs.
- Meet with NHTSA's mission program areas to gather requirements and oversee projects that leverage NHTSA data visualization and analytical tools. Also evaluates current analytical tools and migrate to Departmental shared services tools such as Tableau when available.
- Directs work through a subordinate staff of a federal employees and through the management of multiple contracts. Also develops and justifies estimates of staff’s resource requirements including personnel, funding, equipment or support contractors, and office space.
- Provide advice, counsel, or instruction to employees on both work and administrative matters. Exercise delegated Equal Employment Opportunity(EEO) and Affirmative Action responsibilities.
- Develop data standards to improve NHTSA data quality, provide technical expertise and advice to NHTSA organizations that are considering business.
The ideal candidate will lead a team of IT professionals with the goal of implementing advanced technologies. The candidate will have demonstrated experience planning and managing the development, implementation and administration of all facets of information management. The candidate will have demonstrated experience setting goals and identifying resources needed for program success.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/553461500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.