You will serve as a Lead Program Analyst (HR Metrics) in the Office of Human Resources, Policy, Planning and Data Analysis Division. The Specialist provides expert advice, analysis, support of, and reports on metrics from the Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS). Identifies and provides metrics on key HR functional areas and processes. Provides guidance to leadership, managers, supervisors, human resources staff, and others on a wide range of HR analytics.Learn more about this agency
As a Lead Program Analyst (HR Metrics), you will:
- Develop metrics and performance indicators that comply with 5 CFR 250 regulations on Strategic Human Capital Management, the Human Capital Framework and Agency requirements.
- Plan and coordinate national HR automation projects.
- Design and implement new and enhanced analytical, forecasting, and reporting methods to include dashboards, graphics, excel spreadsheets, SharePoint and data analytics systems.
- Analyze and prepare findings on surveys, prepare reports to ensure data consistencies across multiple deliverables.
- Develop executive level briefings, conduct small group and agency-wide webinars, prepare reports and audit responses.
- Lead a team of HR professionals in the analysis of HR data.
The ideal candidate is a mid-level professional with extensive experience designing and implementing new and enhanced analytical, forecasting and reporting methods to include dashboards, graphics, excel spreadsheets, SharePoint, data analytics systems in conjunction with reporting requirements.
Occasional travel - This position requires occasional travel.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/553448700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.