You will serve as an IT Project Manager (PLCYPLN) in the Deputy Assistant Director Information Operations/J-6 (DADIO/J-6) Directorate, Program Executive Office-Solution Delivery (PEO-SD), Program Support Branch of DEFENSE HEALTH AGENCY.Learn more about this agency
- You will serve as a Senior Project Manager for SDD Acquisition Life Cycle Management for large scale complex automation projects.
- You will exercise centralized accountability and oversight of all project resources.
- You will determine the affordability of the life cycle cost estimates of the competing alternatives; including contractor to select the most promising system/equipment items.
- You will hear and resolve group grievances or serious employee complaints, referring more serious unresolved complaints to a higher level.
- You will direct, plan, coordinate and evaluate the efforts of personnel assigned.
- You will establish priorities and makes work assignments to employees with authority to change priorities based on workload requirements.
- You will advise, counsel and instruct employees on both work and administrative matters.
- You will make recommendations to enact changes to the schedule and performance baseline to the client and the appropriate managers as they are determined to contribute to a cost reduction plan.
- You will resolve matters wherein the contractor is unable to comply with contractual obligations.
- You will maintain the current project status in the appropriate management information system application.
- You will establish a proposed project schedule for all Acquisition statutory and regulatory requirements.
25% or less - Travel is dependent upon position description and availability of funding.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/553193700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.