As a Registered Nurse, you are accountable for the delivery of quality nursing care for the patients processed in the medical center. Your responsibility includes but is not limited to: assessing, planning, and directing appropriate care and creating an environment that promotes, stimulates, and fosters personnel growth and satisfaction.Learn more about this agency
As a Registered Nurse, you will provide medical treatment and personal care service to ill and injured to ill and injured veterans. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Documenting observations, assessments, and changes in patient's condition,
- Collaborating with healthcare team members and other interdisciplinary teams to facilitate positive patient care outcomes,
- Providing a full range of nursing care to patients with a variety of physical and/or behavioral problems.
- Accountable for meeting and maintaining the qualification standards and functional statements of assigned grade.
- Demonstrates organizational skills which enable completion of work in a timely manner with demonstrated ability to assume a leadership role in a patient centered program, and
- Establishes effective communication with patients, families, visitors and members of the interdisciplinary team.
Financial Disclosure Report: Not required
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/553167100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.