This position is part of the Department of Defense Civilian Acquisition Workforce Personnel Demonstration Project. The NH-3 broadband level encompasses positions equivalent to GS-12 and GS-13.Learn more about this agency
You will serve as a Human Resources Specialist (Human Resource Development) in the Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) Corporate Learning and Development Center (SEA 10TD).
- You will plan, organize, and administer Human Resource Development (HRD) programs and activities to deploy supervisory and management training and development and Principle-Centered Leadership change initiatives.
- You will provide technical guidance and assistance to NAVSEA Field Activities and other Navy activities in the design and execution of leadership and cultural change change efforts.
- You will develop collaborative working relationships with key managers and other partners to plan and facilitate in-depth human performance analyses and studies to identify the performance required of employees.
- You will develop an appropriate performance program evaluation strategy, including performance improvement measures and return on investment (ROI).
- You will identify the need for new courses, evaluate training and other leadership initiatives, and monitor preparation of Individual Leadership Development Plans for newly-selected supervisors and managers.
- You will formulate performance improvement models to identify the performance needed to achieve business goals.
- You will maintain contact with HRD representatives of DoD, Navy's Regional Human Resources Center, Office of Personnel Management (OPM), contractors, industry, academia, etc.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/553081600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.