About the Position: Kansas City District, Corps of Engineers, Kansas City, Missouri is one of the world's premier public engineering organizations, capable of providing a full spectrum of engineering services. Our strength lies in our technical excellence, our willingness to collaborate with our customers and understand their needs, and, our ability to facilitate creative solutions to achieve mutual goals.Learn more about this agency
- As project manager serves as primary point of contact for assigned projects and responsible for the overall management, control, coordination, execution of assigned projects and District resources.
- Responsible for obtaining and maintaining the district programming decisions affecting long and short-range courses of action for assigned projects.
- Responsible for district functions including planning, environmental considerations, design, cost engineering, construction, real estate, contracting, etc.
- Recommend to the District Acquisition Board the best management practices to configure project acquisitions to meet small and minority business district goals.
- Controls and manages project milestones and budgets from project inception to closeout.
- Measure and monitor performance to assure commitments of all parties are being maintained.
- Provides monthly status reports on projects assigned (Progress, issues and trends) to the district corporate leadership (Project Review Board).
- Act as a principal contributor on team-based projects or coordinate a team project and provide technical oversight and direction.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/553002500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.