About the Position: This position is located with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Memphis District, Programs & Project Management Div, Program Management Branch, Memphis, TN.Learn more about this agency
- Serve as Project Manager and is responsible for the overall management, control, coordination and execution of Assigned projects. Implements corporate decisions, guidance, laws, regulations and policy in the development of assigned projects.
- Review and evaluates project status for attainment of objectives. Plans, programs, and schedules for the attainment of goals and objectives
- Present the major project problems and controversial project issues to the Deputy for Project Management (DPM) and the PRB for final decision.
- Represent the District as the primary point of contact when dealing with the local, state, and municipal authorities for the project and is responsible for furnishing authoritative response to project questions and issues.
- Participate with key District personnel in defining project goals and in preparing a management plan for accomplishment of assigned projects from the planning phase through construction and maintenance.
- Make major scheduling and programming decisions that effect long and short-range courses of critical action for the project.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/552686400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.