WHAT IS THE WAGE & INVESTMENT DIVISION? The Wage & Investment Division (W&I) serves about 122 million taxpayers who file upwards of 94 million returns each year. W&I provides high-quality taxpayer assistance, and enable taxpayers to transact and communicate electronically to file their returns and make payments.Learn more about this agency
See Other Information for Locations.
WHAT DOES A Functional Automation Coordinator (FAC) DO? As a Functional Automation Coordinator, you will serve as a system administrator, security officer and reviewer for various IRS applications used by Submission Processing. In this role, you will be involved in the coordination, control and direct operational support for computer systems. You will provide user support and training for Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) software and various IRS specialized computer applications.
As a Functional Automation Coordinator you will:
- Serves as System Security Officer/System Administrator for Account Management Services (AMS), Embedded Quality Submission Processing (EQSP), Enterprise E-fax (EEFax), Batch/Block Tracking System (BBTS), SharePoint, Website and various local locator services and/or other systems.
- Reviews and approves requests for access to applications on the OL5081 system.
- Creates user accounts, sets appropriate access rights, conducts analysis/maintenance of user profiles and provides user support on an ongoing basis.
- Provides new and refresher training to users as necessary
- Analyzes, troubleshoots and resolves problems identified by users, elevating issues to other team members, systems analysts or IT as necessary.
WHERE CAN I FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OTHER IRS CAREERS? If you want to find out more about IRS careers, visit us on the web at www.jobs.irs.gov.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/552677400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.