This position is located in the Voice of America (VOA), Programming Directorate.Learn more about this agency
THIS POSITION IS NOT COVERED BY A UNION AGREEMENT
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Serves as the liaison for the Program Director with the other elements within VOA and USAGM.
- Assists the Program Director in coordinating implementation of management decisions affecting VOA programs.
- Researches and drafts responses to inquiries, which require tailored or specialized responses.
- Coordinates, reviews and edits data, reports and presentations on Programming Directorate activities, programs and projects.
- Maintains master calendar of activities and events for the Program Director, including meetings, appointments, travel and details related to special events.
- Coordinates with HR to assist the Program Director with position descriptions and personnel actions.intain master calendar of activities and events for the Program Director; arrange meetings, appointments, travel arrangements, and details related tp special events.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/552516500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.